Welcome to the Bite Squad & St. Petersburg Foodies Photo Contest for September 2017
Bite Squad is one of the premiere restaurant food delivery services in St. Petersburg, Tampa Bay, and 15 cities in total in Florida, plus several other states. No purchase is necessary to enter or win. A purchase does not increase the chances of winning. You must be in the state of Florida to participate. Please read the full rules here.
You must have a Bite Squad account to claim your prize. Get a Bite Squad account here. (You can skip this if you already have a Bite Squad account.)
Prizes: 1st Place - $100 credit to your Bite Squad account, 2nd Place - $75 credit to your Bite Squad account, 3rd Place - $50 credit to your Bite Squad account. Winners will be chosen by voting.
Contest Guidelines: Any photo that is on-theme for the contest is eligible—obscenity, nudity, profanity excluded—as long as it is your original work. Photo editing is allowed. We encourage you to be creative. Winners will be chosen by votes, so use the social share buttons after you submit your photo to get as many of your friends to vote for you as possible.
One entry per person. One vote per person. You can vote on your own photo. We are accepting entries from 9/12 - 9/22. All entries will be opened up to voting on 9/23. Voting closes on 10/6.
Contest Theme: Why do you order food delivery? Show us with your photo. Lazy Sunday nights? Crazy schedule? Working mom w/Kids? Empty refrigerator? ... or any other example. Feel free to have fun and be creative - stage photos - use photo editing software or apps.
(Note: When you use the Facebook Share button below your photo, it will look like your photo isn't going to post as it shows the contest graphic, however, when that graphic is clicked from your timeline, the person will actually land right on your specific photo to vote on.)
Bite Squad & St. Petersburg Foodies Photo Contest Rules
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
You must have a Bite Squad account to claim your prize. Get a free Bite Squad account here.
1. Eligibility: This contest is open only to those who sign up at stpetersburgfoodies.com and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The contest is only open to legal residents of the State of Florida, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of St Petersburg Foodies and Bite Squad, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the contest. The contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agrees to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of St Petersburg Foodies as final and binding as it relates to the content of this contest.
3. Contest Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on September 12th 2017 at 8am EST and ending October 6th 2017 at 5pm EST. All online entries must be received by 8pm EST September 22nd 2017. Voting will begin on September 23rd 2017.
4. How to Enter: The contest must be entered by uploading a photo using the online entry form provided at stpetersburgfoodies.com. The entry must fulfill all contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of St Petersburg Foodies. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of St Petersburg Foodies.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the contest will receive a $100 Bite Squad credit to their account for 1st place, a $75 Bite Squad credit to their account for 2nd place or a $50 Bite Squad credit to their account for 3rd place. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at St. Petersburg Foodies’ discretion. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for St. Petersburg Foodies to use the winners’ names, likenesses, and entries for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: The winners will be selected by website voting at stpetersburgfoodies.com under the supervision of St. Petersburg Foodies. The winners will be notified by email within five (5) days following the selection of the winners. St. Petersburg Foodies shall have no liability for any winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for any winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If any winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time the award notification was sent the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT ST. PETERSBURG FOODIES‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS A WINNER OF THE CONTEST, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS A WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering a photo in the contest, you understand and agree that St. Petersburg Foodies, anyone acting on behalf of St. Petersburg Foodies, and St. Petersburg Foodies’ licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the world, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the contest, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes, without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this contest, you represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property rights of another, you will be disqualified at the sole discretion of St. Petersburg Foodies. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, you shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless St. Petersburg Foodies and Bite Squad from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which St. Petersburg Foodies and Bite Squad may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: St. Petersburg Foodies reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond St. Petersburg Foodies’ control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the contest. In such case, St. Petersburg Foodies may select the winners from all eligible entries received prior to the action. St. Petersburg Foodies reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. St. Petersburg Foodies has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the contest, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the contest may be in violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, St. Petersburg Foodies reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless St. Petersburg Foodies, Bite Squad, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS contest IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND THE STATE OF FLORIDA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in the state of Florida having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this contest). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the contest is Bite Squad, 905 Park Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55404.
14. Facebook: The Campaign hosted by St Petersburg Foodies is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.