Denise Bisogno · Sep 21, 2016 · 0 min read
Italian meals are heavy but this old world dessert recipe is a great ending...
Amaretti Grilled Peaches with Crumble
- 6 Large Peaches (Unpeeled) Cut in half - pitted
- 2 Cups Amaretto Liqueur
- 1 Cup Honey
- ½ Cup Packed Brown Sugar
- 1 Cup Water
Crumble must be made & used while warm-
- 1 Stick butter
- 1½ Cups Crushed Amaretti Cookies
- ½ Cup Honey
- ½ Teaspoon Cinnamon
- ½ Cup Toasted Sliced Almonds
- Take the peach halves and place in extra-large ziplock baggie. Pour in all ingredients. Let soak overnight. Before grilling brush with melted butter. On low flame grill flesh side down for 15 min or until soft.
- In pan melt butter add all other ingredients and create sticky crumble. Top warm peaches & drizzle w/ caramel & fresh whipped cream.