Lori Brown · Oct 25, 2016 · 1 min read
When I was growing up my grandma used to cook and bake all of the time. I was the baker in the family along with Grandma. Besides baking she had other fantastic dishes that we all loved! Before she passed away, she hand wrote her recipes for me and I am going to share them with you. Some of them are left up for interpretation so I will do my best. This one especially since there are really no measurements. But it is so simple and easy!
Grandma Brown's Potato Salad
- 1 bag Potatoes
- 7 large eggs
- 1 medium white onion
- mayonnaise amount to your liking
- salt & pepper amount to your liking
- Peel potatoes and then boil until done (about 30 minutes on medium high).
- Hard boil the eggs.
- Let both potatoes and eggs cool to room temperature.
- Dice the onion into small pieces.
- When the potatoes are cool enough cut them up into small pieces. The smaller the better.
- Cut the eggs and mash into the potatoes.
- Mix in the onion.
- Stir in mayonnaise and salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish as you desire. Paprika tastes great with it!