About: Lori Brown
I have lived in the Tampa Bay area for most of my life. But would never want to live anywhere else besides St Petersburg. What an amazing thriving city we have!
I have owned my own businesses, and in my past careers I have set sales records in Pharmaceutical Sales and I'm a top performer in Real Estate.
I am a University of Florida graduate with a degree in Business Finance and love living in the Historic Uptown district of St. Petersburg. I am mom to a teenage son, long-haired female chihuahua, and a leopard gecko.... I think he's a boy. (Kevin kind of stole my dog though. He calls her his "little dawg".)
I'm also a foodie that loves to cook, and eat out at great restaurants. Years ago, I even had my own food store (with my friend Lisa) in the location where Jimmy John's currently resides on 4th Street North just south of 9th Avenue North called Weekday Gourmet. I've also been to Napa and Sonoma on wine vacations eight times.
Kevin and I used to go out 4 - 5 nights a week and write reviews on our own timelines. Because of this, I am always asked by people where they should go, what they should order, etc. When we created the group it just seemed natural since we were already doing that. I love to write and take photos, so it just all works.
Life couldn't be better!
Recent Posts by Lori Brown
Recent Comments by Lori Brown
- January 16, 2020 on 10 Best Italian Restaurants in St. Petersburg, FL 2020
- February 6, 2019 on Bite Squad, Delivery Dudes or UberEats? That is the question…
- December 3, 2018 on The Top 10 Best Upscale Casual Dining Restaurants in St Petersburg, FL by Local Foodies 2017
- October 9, 2018 on Alto Mare Fish Bar To Open With a Splash On Beach Drive
- May 15, 2018 on Callaloo Tantalizes with Down-home Cooking on the South Side of The Grand Central District